Hi all,

I'm just starting to to use jde and JDEbug, so please bear with me
if I sound clueless...

OK, I'm using Debian (unstable), j2sdk 1.3 from blackdown (deb
packages for woody), and emacs 20.7.2; the jde package is from
unstable too, version 2.2.6.2.

I'm following the JDEbug user's guide closely, but when I try to
launch the debugger (Processes->Start Debugger), it fails because the
classpath is somehow mangled.  This is what the JDEbug buffer shows:

===
  cd /home/jlmarin/webprogs/
  java -classpath
/usr/share/emacs/20.7/site-lispjava/lib/jde.jar:/usr/lib/j2sdk1.3/lib/tools.jar
jde.debugger.Main

  Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jde/debugger/Main

  Process *JDEbug* exited abnormally with code 1
===

In my system this should have been:

  java -classpath /usr/share/java/jde.jar:/usr/lib/j2sdk1.3/lib/tools.jar
jde.debugger.Main

Where do I fix this?  Should I file a bug to the jde Debian maintainer?

TIA,

Jose
--
Jose Luis Marin                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alerce Informatica Aplicada                 Area de Sistemas