Hi Paul,
>You should be sure to byte-compile to minimize the parsing
>problem.

Some days ago your recommendation was never byte-compile the
packages because this can cause some problems.
I had written a mail to you and this list, where i strongly
recommended at least byte-compiling eieio and semantic,
exactly because speeds up the parsing.

Now you agree with me and correct your statement you have made
the days before?

What is now your recommendation concerning byte-compiling?
(This is not for me, because i always byte-compile, but i think
some JDE users are interested..)

>You could also try the new disc caching feature of
>semantic so that you don't have to reparse API header files and other
>static files every time yo open them.

Yes, semanticdb should always be turned on!!

Ciao,
Klaus