On Tuesday, October 7, 2003, at 10:33 AM, Kai Großjohann wrote:

The JDEE already has what you want but it is based on Java reflection
rather than semantic. The command is JDE->Find->Symbol Definition (C-c
C-v C-y).

Cool. The command name mentions classes, so I didn't expect it could find
methods, too. Yeah, I should've read the documentation! *blush*

(C-c C-v C-y doesn't appear to read from the minibuffer, is there a variant
which does this?)

Yes. It is jde-open-class-source, although I don't believe it's bound to a key by default (I chose C-.).

Cheers,

Charles

--
Charles Sutton