I'm using the usages plugin, and it's awesome.

One problem: a class that got deleted (actually renamed to a different
package) a few days ago is confusing it when I lookup subclasses; it
somehow finds a reference to the old class, but since it's not compiled
and the source is not around, it throws an error.

I have looked everywhere and find no reference to the old class; not in
jde-sourcepath, not in jde-global-classpath.  However, ~/.jde-usages
keeps getting recreated with one of the "#blah#.classes" files having a
reference to the deleted class.  I have no idea where it is picking up
the reference, since the classpath directory for the "#blah#.classes"
file definitely does not have the deleted class in its old package.
Since the format of the "#blah#.classes" file is binary, I can't
understand what led it to find the reference.

Thoughts?

Raul