Hey all,

I think the Java discussion is probably getting quite a bit off-topic
for this mailing list. :) But, just to answer a few of the things
brought up -- ClearType refers to Microsoft's version of sub-pixel
anti-aliasing on LCD monitors. Java won't support that until the next
release (Mustang). So, fonts in a Java application just won't look quite
as good as a pure native application at the moment. However, Java apps
can still look pretty darn good. Spark is pure Java and uses Swing as
the UI library. You can view screenshots at
http://www.jivesoftware.org/spark.

Regards,
Matt