Florian Holzhauer schrieb:

Yes, I understand the reason of the mentioned pdf, and I understand why it has to be there. But it still sounds to me a bit like "you code for free, we earn money with your work". And I really dont like that one. Feel free to flame me for that.

if you contribute to GNU software you have to sign similar papers. I think there is nothing wrong with that, and its very important for OS projects.

Imagine what could happen if you contribute important parts to a software and there will be discrepancies for some reasons in the dev team. This happened in the past to many OS projects. To prevent licence trouble in this situations you need this papers.

Jive Software makes a great Job here, and they pay developers to work fulltime on this project. So there is nothing wrong if they make bucks with paid support etc...

Alex