Dear Mr. Rottenberg,

We use exodus & winjab to communicate with jabber (1.4.1-2) also developed an interface in Java to create buddy list in xml files.

Rgds/-
Sanal.

On 9/19/06, Hal Rottenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When you say implemented, do you mean that you have created a software
client?  If so, elaborate on that.

--
Psi webmaster ( http://psi-im.org)
im:[EMAIL PROTECTED]