Hi Peter!

Peter Saint-Andre schrieb:
JabberStudio will be shut down on March 26, two weeks from today. If you host a code project on JabberStudio, you will need to find a different repository by March 25. There will be no exceptions. May we recommend the following?

Will only the repository being shut down, or does this also affect the web server?

I think it should be at least possible to keep a single static page or a redirect on the main page of a project. Else we would possibly break many well-known URLs, that we should keep for the comfort of the users.

Matthias