Yann Leboulanger wrote:

> I have another question about this example:
> how is it possible that the field ip_version which has no type (so
> should be considered as text-single according to XEP-0004) can have
> several <value> elements?

Typically the field 'type' attribute is provided in data forms of type
"form" only (so that the software presenting the form can show an
appropriate interface) but not in forms of type "submit" or "result"
(since the FORM_TYPE needs to specify the field types). However, I
notice that the "ip_version" is not specified here:

http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0232.html

I think I included that field just to show how you would handle multiple
<value/> children.

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre