[Jonathan Dickinson]

For one Sander, I really appreciate your efforts. Most people don't realise the
problems with 'lock-ins'. For example my entire company uses MSN, despite my
VERY BEST efforts to encourage Jabber.

Firstly, I can be one person of an eventual 6 billion people using Jabber
because of these facilities (not having an MSN transport would mean me having
to abandon Jabber).

As for Windows, well we are purely MS/.Net based: so no chance of migrating
there. The thing that makes some FOSS enthusiasts naïve is the fact that they
don't realise that some people just can't make the transition tomorrow. I, for
one, know Linux is better: I just can't do it.