On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 07:10:10AM -0600, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
<snip>
> so I'll add back the per-message footers (which BTW prevent a
> message from being properly signed with digital signatures, oh well).

I've seen some mailing lists where signatures still work. On fink-devel
the text appended by sourceforge is just marked as not signed.

Mutt says "Warning: Part of this message has not been signed." and marks
the signed content with "This data has been signed" and "End of signed
data"

This works for multipart/signed MIME messages by simply adding an extra
text/plain section to the end.

---

James