Sander Devrieze wrote:
2008/7/5 naw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
El Sábado 05 Julio 2008, JabberForum escribió:
What about this little bulb? For my own, I like it... or at least I
prefer it to this big "X" which looks really marketing to me (more than
the bulb)...

I also prefer "Jabber" and the bulb to "XMPP" and the X.

The bulb is confusing because people associate it with the jabber.org
website.

They do? Have you completed usability studies about this?

They think they need to register an account on that website
and they forget there are other good services.

Got evidence?

/psa