Wednesday 11 March 2009 15:20:39 Nicolas Vérité napisał(a):
> You got now the "Join now!", but still no form ;-)

Based on my personal experience in promoting Jabber among my friends I'd say
that this button should not only create jabber account, but also give you a
download link to one client. People new to jabber don't want to browse huge
list of clients and compare features - they'd rather have someone else choose
client for them.

Also, it would be nice to have transport configuration + roster import built
in this form as well. I'd love to be able to just go to pl.jabber.org, type
my new username, Gadu-Gadu number and password and have usable jabber account
with my old (gadu-gadu) contats on it. I suppose other countries could use
such feature as well (with ICQ/MSN/etc)

Regards
Adam