Hi Erik,

do you mean installing provider.jar and fscontext.jar in lib/ext as described in the README.txt? I thought if these files are missing it would add another 10-15 to the number of errors or failures, but it would not explain 133 errors? Am I wrong?

Regards Michael

I think you need to install a JNDI provider.

I use the file system provider that can be downloaded here
http://java.sun.com/products/jndi/downloads/index.html

These numbers should go below 10

Quoting Jörg von Frantzius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:


Hi,

would someone who ran the tests recently mind to post their result
numbers here? That would be very kind. For some local changes on JPOX  I
got " Total tests run: 1158. Failures: 3, Errors: 133." (using C3PO) and
I don't know whether that's good or bad :)

Thanks,
Jörg






--
Michael Bouschen                [EMAIL PROTECTED] Engineering GmbH
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://www.tech.spree.de/
Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33         Buelowstr. 66                   
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012          D-10783 Berlin                  

Reply via email to