Hi Jörg,

We wanted to set up an automated test bench but no volunteers. :-(

We do report the test results at least every Friday in the conference call minutes. For last week it was reported as

1158 tests, 2 failures, 6 errors; 4/48 configurations fail. Inheritance 3 fails, and some query tests. Implicit variable with the same name as a class modulo case, elicits a new problem wherein generated SQL does not execute on Derby. AI Michael B: file a JIRA.

Craig

On Feb 24, 2006, at 5:58 AM, Michael Bouschen wrote:

Hi Jörg,

I ran the rc1 yesterday and got:
  Total tests run: 1158. Failures: 2, Errors: 6.
  4 of 48 configurations failed.
I expect to get the same numbers when running the trunk. I just started the run on the trunk and let you know the results as soon as I have them.

Regards Michael


Hi,
would someone who ran the tests recently mind to post their result numbers here? That would be very kind. For some local changes on JPOX I got " Total tests run: 1158. Failures: 3, Errors: 133." (using C3PO) and I don't know whether that's good or bad :)
Thanks,
Jörg


--
Michael Bouschen                [EMAIL PROTECTED] Engineering GmbH
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://www.tech.spree.de/
Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33         Buelowstr. 66                   
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012          D-10783 Berlin                  

Craig Russell
Architect, Sun Java Enterprise System http://java.sun.com/products/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature

Reply via email to