Hi everyone,

please don't bow to this insanity of political correctness. Language control /
dictates are an important corner stone of every dictatorship. I experienced
this myself in the former Soviet east. I don't want to experience this again
and decisively object it.

People accepting political correctness are followers of dictatorship -- leading
to the worst chapters of history -- again.

Always in history, not the evil wrong-doers are the main problem, but the
followers bowing to them and (at least silently) supporting them!

Regards, Marco.

P.S.: I'm resending this e-mail. The last e-mail was lost (censorship?). Trying
it again, now.