What about build-user-column-plugin?

BTW, you can get that information more cleanly via Run.getCause(UserCause.class)

On 02/14/2012 10:32 AM, Gavriil Konovalenko wrote:
Thank you very much, Kohsuke!

There is no difference for me to give the name or to push it in my repo,
what is more convenient way for you?

 From my description I'd name plugin as "Jenkins Build User Variables
Setter" (jenkins-build-user-vars-setter), or simply "Jenkins Build User"
(jenkins-build-user).
Also I will be glad for your advise, for better name.

Regards,
Gavriil Konovalenko

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM, Kohsuke Kawaguchi