Hi folks,

as you know, glassfish maven repo (aka m.g.o-public) is definitively off,
but we depend on it for many plugins dependencies, and this is hardcoded in
plugin parent pom (so, to get it fixed, plugin would need to upgrade to a
recent jenkins-core dependency).

some of you may already encounter dependency resolution issues trying to
build a plugin form scratch

I volunteer to migrate the 400+ plugins to replace <repository> pointing
to m.g.o-public and replace/add repo.jenkins-ci.org/public where missing,
so that each plugin explicitly defines repository to our infra (I plan to
write a tool for that).

We discussed this on governance meeting, but I wan't to ensure everybody
agree here, so please let me know if you see any drawback or have another
suggestion.

Nicolas