Hey community

We plan for developing a simple plugin to monitor the output from
linkers showing the application memory map.
Eg. for embedded systems with limited space in flash and ram, it is
interesting to monitor how the application consumes this during
development.

Do anyone have knowledge about if such exits or is on the way? I have
found nothing googling and searching dev/user mail-list archive.

As the memory maps differs between different compilers, I plan a
design like the compiler warnings plugin where one can contribute with
new compilers setups.

We are still researching and looking for what features to include,
also investigating the memory map concepts. So inputs are welcome.

Best regards,
Bue Petersen