inspired by other plugins (custom-tools, nodejs) I've added a
DecoratedLauncher to convert proc.env into EnvVar, then let the
ToolInstallation post-process, then re-convert into env.
Looks os hacky I wonder there isn't a better way ...

https://github.com/ndeloof/bees-sdk-plugin/commit/63eff4b438fe2c330482f61aa2cb8328ebdb832f