Note that this is stable-rc. You should look under http://mirrors.jenkins-ci.org/war-stable-rc/

On 10/04/2013 12:32 PM, Mirko Friedenhagen wrote:
Hello Kohsuke,

when surfing to http://mirrors.jenkins-ci.org/war-stable/ I only see
1.503.3 from September 9th.

Regards
Mirko
Regards Mirko
--
http://illegalstateexception.blogspot.com/
https://github.com/mfriedenhagen/

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Kohsuke Kawaguchi
<kkawagu...@cloudbees.com> wrote:
On 10/03/2013 05:46 AM, oliver gondža wrote:

Hi,

I have finished backporting issues for 1.509.4. On governance meeting, we
agreed that this is the very last minor release based on 1.509. We have 5
blockers and 8 critical fixes backported, 35 issues in total[1]. All 4
issues rejected from 1.509.3 will be present in 1.509.4.

Kohsuke, please post RC.

Done. See http://mirrors.jenkins-ci.org/

[1]

https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+10172+AND+labels+%3D+%221.509.4-fixed%22

--
oliver

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi | CloudBees, Inc. | http://cloudbees.com/
Try Jenkins Enterprise, our professional version of Jenkins