BTW: how many test cases do you have in the jobs, you have enabled the plugin in, and what have you configured as  "Max. history length"?

Gesendet: Dienstag, 08. Oktober 2013 um 14:11 Uhr
Von: "Christoph Kutzinski" <ku...@gmx.de>
An: jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com
Betreff: Aw: memory leak in jenkins?
Caan you open a JIRA issue against the plugin? Then I'll have a look at it.

Gesendet: Dienstag, 08. Oktober 2013 um 13:53 Uhr
Von: "ohad shai" <ohads...@gmail.com>
An: jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com
Betreff: memory leak in jenkins?
Hi,
I am using jenkins 1.531 and suffers in the last few weeks from many out of memory errors.
I used jmap and found 1 object that is held about 1M times by jenkins: StabilityTestData$Result. This is a class part of the test stability plugin:

by inspecting the references to that class I found: OldDataMonitor that is part of jenkins core.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks,
Ohad.