I think you probably want to set the minimum Jenkins version to 1.509 rather than 1.509.4.

On 23/04/14 13:15, Ulli Hafner wrote:
Done: https://github.com/jenkinsci/testfairy-plugin

Am 23.04.2014 um 10:04 schrieb Ciprian Mester
<ciprian.mes...@3pillarglobal.com
<mailto:ciprian.mes...@3pillarglobal.com>>:

Hi,

We've created a Jenkins plugin, it performs Android apk uploads to
https://www.testfairy.com/ as a post build step.

Could you please create hosting and fork my github jenkins plugin?

*Jenkins Plugin Name:* TestFairy
*Current Location:* https://github.com/cmester/TestFairy
*Our GitHub Users:* cmester, icotora, io3pg
*My JenkinsCI User:* jenkins3pillar

Thank you!

Ciprian

PS: deleted the previous post since it had no public repo and it was
created via a distribution list