Hello everyone,

I finally managed some time to finish and test the new Play plugin.
The Play!Framework plugin is designed to work with every existing version
of Play, from the first non-sbt-based Play!1.x to the latest versions of
Activator
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/play-framework/bTvJbeR_zvU/J3reqk6Xo4AJ>
.

Some important details before publishing:
There is an existing play-plugin
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/play-plugin> in the public
repository that served the purposed in the past but isn't supported since
2011. Play! has changed quite a lot since then, so that this play-plugin is
no longer functional.

I've contacted the previous contributor, Takafumi Ikeda, and he was very
open to the idea of replacing his plugin.
Therefore, I forked the original plugin o Github
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/play-plugin>, but ended up re-developing it
from scratch.
This is the current candidate plugin in my Github
<https://github.com/rafaelrezend/play-plugin>.

What should I do next?