Hi,

I'm aware of this plugin, but it follows a complete different approach. It
parses the log output using a regex expression. Not always the required
information is available in the log output or it is simply easier to use
the macros from the Token Macro Plugin as many other plugins also do, e.h.
email-ext.

Therefore this new plugin.

Br
Christian