You mean besides reading from a file in the workspace?  Not right now, but
it should.

One thing I've had on my TODO list forever is to add support for direct
entry of the YAML at the project level (big text box), but also possibly at
the BuildStep and Publisher levels.

Now that JIRA is set up, I should move my known issues / TODO items into
there, which will enable folks to poach and submit PR's ;-)

thanks again for getting me set up, and definitely LMK if you have any
feedback or hit any issues.
-M