Greetings,

I'm with the CodeDx development team at Secure Decisions (http://codedx.com/)
and we are developing a plugin for Jenkins to publish builds to our software
assurance analysis tool.  Our current plugin is located here:

https://github.com/secdec/codedx-jenkins-plugin

and my github handle is ademartini.

We have chosen a groupid of org.jenkins-ci.plugins and an artifactid of codedx.
 From the documentation it looks like the next step would be to move our code
into the Jenkins github area.  We are not necessarily opposed to this but want
to know if there are any limitations if we were to keep our code in its current
github repo.  Would we still be able to publish it and have a wiki page and be
listed as an official plugin?

Thank You,
Anthony DeMartini
Senior Software Engineer