Hey Ulli,

Looks like I don't have access to push to that repo, just tried it, see
below:

$ git remote -v
origin    g...@github.com:jenkinsci/build-history-metrics-plugin.git (fetch)
origin    g...@github.com:jenkinsci/build-history-metrics-plugin.git (push)
$ git push origin master
ERROR: Permission to jenkinsci/build-history-metrics-plugin.git denied to
mcgin.

and the repository exists.