Thanks Daniel for replying to Slide, you have explained it better that I
would have :)

And thanks the valuable feedback, it is very welcome!

I renamed the plugin to Distinguishable Gray Balls
<https://github.com/kralq/distinguishable-gray-balls-plugin>, renamed the
package name and updated the logger.