Hi,

exciting!
I'm also using Jenkins and let build jobs run on LSF nodes.
But i'm using a different approach: i've managed to create slave nodes
which are turned on when needed and for this i submit a jenkins slave.jar
to LSF.
But the direct way isn't working, so i have written a script which submits
a dummy job and then does a passwordless ssh login to the node the job was
scheduled on. On this node i start a jenkins slave.jar.
But it would be much cleaner if i had a plugin doing this and there would
be no need for ssh login, but directly submit slave.jar

Jay