Missing [1] link https://github.com/biouno/pbs-plugin
CheersBruno

      From: Bruno P. Kinoshita <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br>
 To: "jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com" <jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 10:39 AM
 Subject: Re: Plugin hosting request: plugin for LSF

I'm doing something similar in the PBS Plug-in too [1]. There is an item in our
backlog to create a common batch plug-in, that would support PBS, LSF, SunGrid,
etc.
Maybe using DRMAA v2, or creating/extending an API for that could be useful not
only for the plug-in, but also for other tools (e.g. Galaxy).