+1. Some plugins don't even have a README in the repo itself...
Might be just me, but lately, when I click onto the links from the
jenkins_releases tweets, the wiki page is rarely found :-(.

IMO, this policy should be reconsidered since the "pain" is for Jenkins
users (finding what the plugin is doing, and so on).

> I've been saying for a while that we should just remove all plugins from
> the UC that don't have a wiki link and source repo in jenkinsci (Github)/
> svn.jenkins-ci.org.
>
> Unfortunately we decided to try the gentle 'dear plugin author, please do
> this' approach first and I've yet to write the wiki page for it.
>
> On 27.04.2015, at 08:11, domi <d...@fortysix.ch> wrote:
>
> > does anyone know what the “Jenkins Chat Room Plugin” is?
> > There was a release announced (see tweet below), but the link to the
> wiki is wrong (again one of these plugins!) and i can’t find a repository
> for it either…
> > /Domi
> >

> > Begin forwarded message:
> >
> >> From: domi <d...@fortysix.ch>
> >> Subject: Tweet von Jenkins releases auf Twitter
> >> Date: 26 Apr 2015 08:38:49 GMT+2
> >> To: Dominik Bartholdi <d...@fortysix.ch>
> >>
> >>      Jenkins releases (@jenkins_release)
> >> 26.04.15 07:01
> >> Jenkins Chat Room Plugin 1.0 (new) dlvr.it/9YBNXz #jenkinsci
> >>
> >> Die Twitter App downloaden
> >>

> > --

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !