According to the Update Centre, the developer ID is "nicolas", which from looking at other plugins seems to be ndeloof?

The artifact ID is "cloudbees-disk-usage-simple", the source is nowhere to be found, and there's no wiki page.

Unfortunately, this seems to be a common occurrence for plugins associated with this developer ID — from eight plugins in the Update Centre, only one has a wiki page with a valid infobox:

curl -s -L https://updates.jenkins-ci.org/current/update-center.json | tail -n +2 | head -n -1 | jq '.plugins[] | select(.developers[].developerId == "nicolas") | {artifact: .name, name: .title, pubDate: .buildDate, wiki: .wiki }'

In other words, hiding plugins without a wiki page would be a good idea :)

This also lends more credence to the argument that all plugins in the Update Centre should be hosted under the jenkinsci GitHub organisation.

Regards,
Chris