Hi, Stephen.
I reviewed code in almost all cloud plugins and it seems to me that jenkins
cloud api (DockerSlave -> DockerComputer (Launcher/retention)) looks not
suitable for cloud usage at all. Some plugins just creating vm and then
passes hardcodes to this implemented classes, other do run in
Launcher.launch() that may end in issues.

Do you have any draft versions or real plans for cloud-api plugin?