On 01.10.2015, at 15:36, Victor Martinez <victormartinezru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> - Does the plugin integrate well with Jenkins? Does it work well in secured
> and distributed Jenkins?
>    As I already mention "secured" shouldn't pruned any plugins as long as
> those are heavily used by the community and it is an open source version

I think we'll have to agree to disagree here. If a plugin, without warning you,
undermines whatever security the admin sets up, it should not be available in
this dialog.

> - Are the features it provides useful to someone fairly new to Jenkins?
>    What do you mean about someone fairly new to Jenkins? Configuration as
> Code (Workflow, JobDSL or jenkins builder) will be fairly complex to
> understand by someone new to Jenkins, even using  you use Workflow, don't you
> think?Then some of those recommended plugins don't follow this criteria.

You'll notice I left out plugins that, secured or not, are mostly useful when
scripting around in Jenkins internals. The kind of plugin that makes people
file issues like JENKINS-26416 or JENKINS-24790. For example, Groovy Postbuild
and Scriptler fall into this category.

Looking at the list of plugins you're showing me I can say with confidence that
this setup dialog is not meant for you, but that's okay -- it's not meant for
me either! It is for getting less (or in-)experienced users started with a
useful set of features, rather than dumping them into an empty instance that
doesn't even have their SCM.