At least it will easily be possible to have it NOT available so unknowing
users dont get into trouble. I strongly believe that a lot of people only
use this because they dont even know about the Maven build step.

Maybe we should change the job type title to include something like
"deprecated" or "legacy" or so.

I for one will be glad once its gone. We even have a script we run to find
any jobs and alert on it. Then we tell people to change the job ...

manfred