Hi,
OK. But please note that this community has very high standards of openness
and transparency.
In our context, mentors are more gonna be your potential dedicated ears and
probably main feedback providers, but most communications will be expected
to happen in public here. And mentors to be seen more as entrypoints then
the ones who decide if everything about the project.
So IMO, the best would be to get used to it ASAP :) and open that proposal
for comments to anyone, not just mentors.
Cheers