Dear Arshad,

I understand your concerns. This is a result of voting by mentors, so I do
not feel eligible to answer all comments on my own. Especially in the case
when I do not completely agree with the aggregated feedback. I'll forward
the concerns to mentors and let them discuss.

Please note that mentors and org admins had to process dozens of
applications in parallel. The objective of the first stage was to make
proposals reviewable and sizeable. That's what is required from orgs.
Polishing of proposals happens during the community bounding period.
Changing of proposals (e.g. UI restyling => radical changes) is explicitly
discouraged, so mentors follow the the idea a student has.

Best regards,
Oleg