Hello,
 do you know if I can change the job configuration order?

right now in the ob configuration page I can see the elements if the Order
bellow:
1- Project Name
2- Descripton
3- discard Old builds
4- Block Build if certain jobs are runninc
*5- Project Number(ID) - this was added by me*

I would like to change a little bit the order , to have *Project Number(ID)*
on the second position, just bellow the *Project Name*

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZfG3Do301EA/V9qlx18KvOI/AAAAAAAAAZ8/ssQZsxybAMI9Da_J2GbqKSh7bd8dVDP_QCLcB/s1600/Capture.PNG>