`SonarRunnerBuilder` as a `SimpleBuildStep` looks suspicious. Might
`executeSonarQubeScanner` take more than a few seconds to run? If so,
`SimpleBuildStep` is inappropriate; you need to use durable steps,
like `sh`. The same would apply to `AbstractMsBuildSQRunner`s. Unclear
to me why you are not using a build wrapper for the msbuild cases,
though I know nothing about the domain so I can only comment on
general aspects.