Hi, i'm testing Blue ocean and i have a really big problem with Pipeline
view.

I have several repositories and project on github based on the same
"jenkins library" which is loading additional functions they need in their
own JenkinsFile like *def github = load
"../jenkins/Pipeline-Frameworks/github.groovy" * . Calling "load" create a
new step during build (refer to my screenshots)

i also have lot's of shell scripts that i don't want to see in pipeline
view, is there any way to hide it ?

thanks for your help
Quentin