Hi,
Just wanted to check , if current latest version of subversion plugin
supports SVN version 1.9

i am referring this :
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Subversion+Plugin

one of our project is using SVN version 1.8. the moment they upgrade to 1.9
, getting following error :

ERROR: Failed to update file:///D:/Test
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E180001: Unable to open an
ra_local session to URL
svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///D:/Test'
svn: E125006: 'D:\Test\db\format' contains invalid filesystem format
option 'addressing logical'

please let me know if this is the issue with subversion plugin.
Appreciate your early response.

regards,