Hi,

I’m responsible for the StarTeam plugin development & maintenance at
MicroFocus.

We manage the plugin as closed source, but the plugin information on this
page

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/StarTeam

refers to a very old ‘latest release’ 0.6.13 from Jenkins GIT archives.

When I edit the page, I don’t appear to have the ability to change this
section.

I’d like to fix it so that the latest release points to the .hpi on the
MicroFocus website, and that I can control the release date.

Is that possible? Can I control the plugin information, choose what’s shown
& not shown, etc?

If so, what page should I actually be editing?

Appreciate it,

Thank you

Anil Peres-da-Silva