Hello,

We do not host nor expose closed source plugins in the public update center
[1].

The information shown on the wiki page is automatically extracted from the
last release, there's no way to manually edit that part.
One way could be to just mark that plugin as deprecated. But not sure this
is what we want to/should do.

[1] https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Hosting+Plugins