Hi,

I would like to add some tests on the output of subversion plugin in build
log.

Is it good approach or rather useless test? If not so useless should I
match text with regexp or there is better approach?

My motivation for that is that for each svnkit change in subversion plugin,
change brings losing some information from build log. Now  when broken
external is checked there is no information about it.

I will appreciate any comments.