Hi all,

I am working on  plugin
<https://github.com/suryagaddipati/jenkins-docker-swarm-plugin> that
creates a single use computer/node whose lifecycle is tied to a single
build .  I am currently adding the node like this

Jenkins.getInstance().addNode(node);

However that method requires multiple Queue locks while doing so.

I believe in my particular case there is no need for queue locking since
only a single build can ever be scheduled on the computer via
LabelAssignmentAction.

I wanted to check ,

1. if that assumption is correct

2. If the team is open to accepting a patch to jenkins.instance for  a new
method which adds a node without the Queue lock.

Thank you.

--Surya