Weak -1 regarding JDK8, but the opinion is not that strong.
I'm pretty sure that now it will be a pretty big problem for low-end
platfroms like Embedded Systems with hand-made OpenJDK builds.

We should rather consider investing into Java 9 Early Access IMHO. People
will likely start submitting issues soon, and we may have serious issues
with upgrade of our old lib forks

BR, Oleg

суббота, 15 октября 2016 г., 19:57:49 UTC+2 пользователь Kanstantsin