Ok I tried contacting the other maintainer/user at cittools and his email
address for Thales does not work, so I suspect he has left Thales. As there
has also been an outstanding pull request since July, and our attempts to
contact the people at cittools has failed, I would assume this repository
is no longer taken care of...

What options do we have? Can we make the jenkinsci repository the "main"
one and we will get our commits there? There arent really any valid PRs/FRs
in Jira, and the few that are we could look to transfer or fix, as we quite
actively work on this plugin and have been shipping hpi files for the past
few years to avoid this mess and bottleneck of waiting for cittools.

Thanks for the help.

Jacob