Hi,

For a period of time I see several people from CB contributing to PCT itself and addressing problem in plugins pointing out PCT related problems. However, last time I checked, I have not found a compelling documentation on how to run it or any public Jenkins job where people can check the results. Hence I presume CB is running those tests internally.

While I do appreciate people are working on improving the testing and the code itself, I would like all that could be opened for people to reuse and run it on ci.jenkins.io (ideally) where everybody can check for the results. (Consider your are the maintainer that received a PR that purports to fix something you have no evidence of being broken referring to a TLA-named testsuite you have never heared of and have no easy way to checking for yourself...)

Is there any chance you can update the wiki and share your Jenkinsfiles?

Thanks
--
oliver