Hi,

Just to bump the threads.
As a part of JEP-200 I needed to run PCT against a number of plugins
recommended in the installation wizard.

I spent some time studying PCT and finally created a pull-request with the
documentation update and Docker image. It should simplify the custom PCT
runs. If anybody is interested, the pull request is here:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/plugin-compat-tester/pull/53

BR, Oleg

среда, 10 мая 2017 г., 9:08:25 UTC+2 пользователь eguti...@cloudbees.com